About Me

My photo
wigan, greater manchester, United Kingdom
im a bubbly and outgoing person and love to create garments embellishing with my own qwirky style.I go to The University of Central lancashire and have grown to really enjoy the industry of design alot!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Mile Stones In Life

 

casey anne's milestones

 

                 


Final Show At College
This was my final major design show and this was great to know that i had achieved this and that it got me into uni.

Skydiving
I did a skydive for Rosemere Cancer Foundation and raised £567 for this charity.It was one of the best experiences of my life and i would deffinatly do it all over again.


Passing my Driving Test
I passed my driving test on my second attempt but this was great to know i am now an independant driver and it is so much more practical.

Becoming a Godmother

I am now a godmother to my cousin's baby 'Alex' i couldnt be happier. Hes Beautifull! :)
 
getting engaged
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment