About Me

My photo
wigan, greater manchester, United Kingdom
im a bubbly and outgoing person and love to create garments embellishing with my own qwirky style.I go to The University of Central lancashire and have grown to really enjoy the industry of design alot!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Name

Casey Anne Whittle

I do like it my name most of the time, but the only thing i don't like about my name is that it can be a boys name and everyone refers my name to the footballer or get it wrong and call me Katie or Kassi.

Name i would choose- Jasmine, I have always liked this name and would call my daughter Jasmine if i ever have children.

Nicknames;
Caz- High school Nickname
Skittle - College Nickname
Little Whittle - Family Nickname
Nuggett - Work Nickname
Ribeeena - Uni Nickname

Names i don't like being called -
Case - it reminds me of a suitcase
Kassi - is a completely different way of spelling my name
Katie - it sounds like it but gets annoying after a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment