About Me

My photo
wigan, greater manchester, United Kingdom
im a bubbly and outgoing person and love to create garments embellishing with my own qwirky style.I go to The University of Central lancashire and have grown to really enjoy the industry of design alot!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

interview !!!

so .. ive finally got an interview !! at last :) . its at costume north in manchester, they design costumes for film , programmes and theatre which is great because i understand each costume is made different for the show and the situation. marie has offered me 2 weeks already which is fantastic as i would of been lucky to just  have 2 days :) .. i cant wait to start my placement and get some more experience .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey, nice website - with some good examples of work you like! I too love the costumes for Alice in Wonderland! You now need to finish your blog posts with comments about how your interview went; what you hope to get out of your placement and where you think this will lead you next.

    Keep posting...

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete